The Baltic Sea Region Mobility Summit 2020 is a three day mobility conference taking place 8-10 September online!
During these three days highlights from the projects cities.multimodal, SUMBA and BSR electric will be presented along with virtual tours of project results, intriguing discussions about what the future holds for sustainable urban mobility in our region and much more. The aim? To answer questions like:
- How can we upscale and replicate proven sustainable mobility solutions?
- What does e-mobility have to do with hospitals and cemeteries?
- Will the pandemic speed up or slow down the shift to sustainable urban mobility?
- Should be citizens given the same rights as experts in the mobility planning?
- How is a bicycle similar to a book?
- How can citizens take a rest in the middle of the streets?
- Spoilt for choice when you move around your city?
Register to the Summit here: link to registration!
A tentative agenda can be found here:
Day 1: 10:00-15:00 “RISE AND SHINE”
Highlights from the three projects feeding into the emerging sustainable mobility patchwork (Intermodality as a tool for sustainable cities, Commuting and Sustainability, Variety of e-Mobility).
Day 2: 10:00-15:00 “WORK IT OUT”
Interactive workshops on sustainable mobility planning: from data to planning, from planning to measures and testing our “Intermodalyzer” in your city.
Virtual Tours: from e-scooters to e-ferries, mobility points, bicycle library, innovative community involvement etc.
Riga is never finished: Riga’s ambition and activities towards attractive, convenient and sustainable mobility
Day 3: 10:00-13:00 “HEADING TOWARDS THE FUTURE”
A future outlook to sustainable urban mobility: COVID-19 impacts on the sustainability of transport, sustainable mobility in the European Green Deal, policy ambitions and policy programming, taking citizens on board when shaping mobility solutions.
More official information can be found in the following .PDF documents: bsr_mobility_summit_flyer_08july2020 bsr_mobility_summit_2020_riga_draft_agenda_17july2020.