Capacity-Building Breakfast Seminar on e-mobility: OSLO GREEN CAPITAL - HOW TO ELECTRIFY ALL URBAN TRANSPORT BY 2030?
This Event is already fully booked!
No further registrations will be accpeted. We are sorry if you cannot attend, but will provide a summary and information about it shortly on our website about it.
In this breakfast capacity-building seminar we will present inspiring electrification projects, electric vehicle news and outline the next steps towards a completely emission-free transport sector that will help provide healthy, green cities and minimize the urban climate footprint.
Breakfast and coffee will be served from 08:00, program starts at 08:15.
- How will the City of Oslo work to electrify all urban transport by 2030?
By Lan Marie Nguyen Berg, Vice Mayor for Environment and Transport (Green Party), The City of Oslo
- Electric buses in Oslo: 76 e-buses by summer 2019 – all zero emission by 2028
By Ruter (name TBA), a common management company for public transport in Oslo and Akershus
- Electric urban ferry from Oslo to Nesodden in 2019
By Jarle Myrbø, Operations Inspector, Norled, one of Norway’s largest ferry and express boat operators
- Charging infrastructure for electric passenger ferries in the Oslo Fjord
By Atle Holth, Director of Energy Infrastructure, Ruter
- Bigger electric vans available in volum today will speed up emission free urban freight in Oslo
By Espen Kristoffersen, Brand manager MAXUS, RSA
- Chinese electric light and heavy commercial vehicles to be launched in Oslo in 2019
By Erik Bergboer, European Sales Director E-Trucks, BYD Europe B.V.
- Electric cargo bikes for city logistics in Oslo
By Lars Sveen, Head of Land Transport domestic Norway, Schenker
- What can Oslo learn from the Swedish ElectriCity? Electric buses, trucks and ferries in Gothenburg
By Peter Lindgren, Coordinator ElectriCity, City of Gothenburg
- We use electric excavators in Oslo – but how to cut all fossil energy use from construction sites by 2030?
By Hege Schøyen Dillner, Chief Sustainability Officer/Group Executive Vice President at Veidekke ASA.
Jenny Skagestad, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Torfinn Belbo, email@example.com
Our BSR electric capacity building seminar is officially part of the Oslo European Green Capital 2019 events.
ZERO - Zero Emission Resource Organisation
Youngstorget 1, 0181 Oslo, Norway
Phone: +47 92 61 09 95